<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Sunday, July 29, 2007






Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does, and sometimes consumes us completely.

Ooh.
Stabbed myself with my pencil.):
It was PAINNNN.
Oh, and my bro bashed his head onto my lips.
Have a ginormous lump; the result of a cut.
): looks damn sick!!)):
How'm i to go back to school tomorrow?!*wails heart out*
Okayyy, back to reality.
Had lots and lots and lots of fun on thursday AND friday.
Seems like 6I's addicted to The Sweet Escape.
Can't blame them.
I once was.

THURSDAY:
Went to science centre for field trip.
Okay, for starters, we sang alot on the bus.(:
Girlfriend, THE SWEET ESCAPE.. listened to some italian talk(darn hilarious) and an indian sing twinkle twinkle little stars.
The only thing is that ONE NEEDLE WAS THERE.
ROARH
and she made my time there HORRIBLE. )):
I HATE YOUUUUUUU!!
*pants*

FRIDAY:
Miss Estrella came over to take a class video.
SO FUN.
Blasted THE SWEET ESCAPE.
Ugh.
And there hadta be the leader thing so we 'elected' jonny.
And there hadta be another person to be the leader.
And that idiot marc-ASS hadta say me.));
he truly lives up to his name mann.
So , of course i didnt wanna go up, so Mdm Tan asked Charlotte to go. (YAY!!)
And cos jonathan didn't wanna go up, Mdm Tan asked him if I replaced Charlotte, would he go up.
Like WTF?!
Since when was she so evil!?
Okay. So weexuan blasted it from the comp.
And we PARTAYED!(:
According to some friends on the third floor, they could hear our music!!
I'm so proud of 6I!
Disrupting other classes!!
Haha, so we're gonna edit the video and stuff; can't wait.
AM GONNA TAKE OUT ALL THE PARTS ONE NEEDLE APPEARS IN.
The video will be WAYYY nicer.
Well , i was (okay, retarded dancing) when miss E go film me!!
Ah!!
Will take that part out.
And she also filmed Charlotte Moonwalking.
Yeah!
And Jonny and Hans were okay, vid-whoring.
LOL.
Mostly jonny though.
He was like, 'Jonny Angel rocks!!' or something.
-.-
How ego of him.
WHATEVER.
I'm not dedicating a post to him so..

Was very depressed yesterday.
Not sure why.
Ugh, cried twice. (!!)
Am better today, no worries everyone! I know y'all love me!!
Haha okay!! Hmph.
JOKING LAH.
I KNOW PEOPLE HATE ME OKAY?
Ate some food and felt muchh better.(;
Food always makes me HAPPY!!