<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Saturday, September 29, 2007






Hey world, had the best time yesterday :D
Regina should've won though, her vocals was much better.
Aaanyway, mrs tan treated the class to Macs which was sponsered by her, mdmtan, liang lao shi and dai lao shi.
Didn't know he would fork out money for us. :/
Now my mom wants me to go TKSS cos she says it won some award or something + its very near our house.
Wth. I wanna go RG. But she says its too far.
And when i say Cheung Cheng, she says it has no name or something like that.
I mean, hello, she was from there after all.
Shit her.
Oh well, I'll just chose whatever school i want when the results come in.
Heck her.
It's my 4/6 years inthe school I wanna go. Doubt i can go into RG though. So high!!
Already set aim:
English: 90
Math: 90
Science: 87
Chinese: 84
Ugh, having seeerious doubts about the chinese part though. I stink at chinese mannn. ):

Labels: