<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Thursday, October 18, 2007


I'm so gonna die.
I sent 1342 smses in 2 weeks.
Hurray! I'm gonna havta pay again. Hmfh.
This is so damn sucky.
I'M BROKE.

Okay, anyway, i've really gotta get down to packing for beijing. Hmpf. The bloody jacket is humongous, and it takes up half of my luggage bag's space. Sucks man.
Oh, XIN HUI IS A LOUSY POK;SHE BOUGHT 7 JEANS JUST FOR THE BEIJING TRIP.
Hahaha.
One pair can last me three months+. :PP i'm dirty, i know. Hahaha
Got the tokens ready, have no torch light, but let's tell ghost stories at night. :D

Had a massive fight with The Mother for not consulting me on the date to Vietnam;it clashes with the inter class CB(uhhh captain ball) tournament. I said to leave me behind but she said to make up my mind. She put me in a spot by saying if i didn't go, the whole family would not go. SO, of course, i finally gave in and said i'd go. ):
I'M SORRY XINHUI HUIYU SUEHWEE ETC.
My mummy's evil.
But I'll still play during practices i guess.
Stupid Mummy, depriving me of exercise. I'll most probably only get darker going to Vietnam. And bored.
So she thinks rowing a boat is fun, seeing temples and other stuff. She'd never let me ride on a roller coaster if there were any there anyway, so I don't really see the point of her fun.
And she hadta go to Vietnam instead of Gold Coast which we were supposed to go to.
Man, I'd rather stay at home and sleep.
Yeah, maybe the only fun there is the cousins. What's the point of only going there for like, five days?
And she just HAD to choose that date. Couldn't choose during december or somthing.
Damn, and try to make me feel guilty by saying that her job of calling the tour agencies etc. is tough. Try stepping into my shoes. See how I'll be letting my team down, them being short of one player. Of course, the other people are more important than me cos I can tell you don't give a damn about me.
I'm sick of your shit.
I guess I'd gotten used to it anyway.