<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Sunday, October 07, 2007




Studided till 1.30 last night.
Okay, more like, smsed while studied till 1.30 last night. :D
Sue Hwee. :)
Talked about personal stuff.
Studied 4 chapters in science. ONLY.
Then woke up at about 12.30pm today. (:
Pleased with myself.
Wanted to watch Resident Evil 2 (LOVE) but mom stopped me halfway.
Watched till when they had the duel.
Sweet. (:
And sue hwee was surprised that I would've watched cos she said I'm such a scaredy cat. D;
Show you one sms she sent me:
Tmr headlines:
GIRL GOES INTO COMA AFTER WATCHING HORROR MOVIE JUST TO SHOW OFF!
A twelve year old girl, Rachel, suffered a stroke due to fright(from watching Resident Evil) and now lies in hospital in a coma after watching a horror movie yesterday at 10pm. Rachel who is scared of teeny fish(NO, i'm only scared that they jump out of their tank and flop about on the floor), tries to seem brave by telling her friend that she is brave enough to watch a horror movie. She has not taken her PSLE science and HCL. Hopefully, she will wake up from her coma in time for her papers.
WTH. So evil.
I wanna go watch Resident Evil 3 : Extinction!
Who's game?
It's not NC:16 or anything right? :/
It'd better not be. ):

Labels: