<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Sunday, December 09, 2007

To Another Level

I see an open heaven
I sense a breaking of new ground
I feel a new anointing
This new love I have found

Living waters flow over
Come wash from deep within
My heart is ready now

Precious breath of heaven
Fall afresh upon me now
My life is on the altar
Come anoint me with Your power

Living waters flow over
Come wash from deep within
My heart is ready now

Deeper in You
To another level
I will find my breakthrough
Deeper in You
I need You Holy Spirit
Consume my heart and make me Yours again
In You I'm forever changed

Pour out Your love
Pour out Your love
Pour out Your love
Into my generation

Pour out Your grace/rain/power

Ohh, i love this song. :D
I miss 6I alot alot alot. D:

Labels: