<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Wednesday, January 02, 2008


(so cute right. :D)

This is a new year, i'm gonna face it positively, i'm gonna enjoy life, school, i'm gonna study hard and get a scholarship or smth, and get into the best class (again! HAHA) next year. :D
I'm going to make new and more (good) friends, get into a good CCA and excell in it and at the end of it, get into a uber good JC, maybe VJC, hopefully RJC :D
NCC sounds fun but kailin says it's tough. O:
Daddy wants me to join debate. Rachel wants to try too ha ha.
I'm definitely going for netball, bball, maybe, cos they're going overseaaaas. :D
And thennnn. I dont know why is performing arts compulsary but, I'll just say drama and choir or something. :/
I'm not looking forward to the interviews and tryouts, etc.
Anyway, made new friends!
Haha. Rachel (:D, there are 3 Rachels, LOL), Ester, Belinda and Hani, if i'm not wrong.
I'M FINALLY SEATING AT THE BACK ROW, WHOO.
Y
And my row's the BEST man, it's beside something like a balcony, and outside is the gardennn. :D
So nice yeah, AND RACHEL ANG IS SITTING BESIDE ME, WHOO.
Haha. And the peer leaders are real nice, the prefects too. :D
The race thing today was real fun and my eye turned red from the flour, my dress had GOO and (quoted from Belinda), Your image is kinda ruined, though, cos of the wheelbarrow thing.
Haha, i dont care though, cos it was so fun. :D
Yep, then went back to TNS afterwards, and met up with xinhui, chantel lim, shirlyn, claire ong, chengyi etc.
I MISS MDM&MRS TAN, DAI LAO SHI, MR KWEK AND 6I SO MUCHHH.
Yeah, talked to Mrs tan, Mdm Looi and Dai Lao Shi. :D
So school's not so bad afterall. :D
1SY pwns. :D

Labels: