<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Friday, February 15, 2008

He-he-hello i heart my angel && mortal && bffls!Y
I shall not let YOUR insults pull me down cuz life's just gr-gr-great!
I find netball absolutely lovely and 1SY and those wonderful shopping (plannings) with the team and trainings and being GK and valentines cuz you can feel the luv in SC!
Weet I'm crazy over SC netball. :D
Oh, and a
happy valentines
to everyone! :D
And yes I saw you Claire at SC (finally!) dring training! :D
And I've come to detest Mr J.Teo like alot.
Detest like alot alot alot.
Haha iie dunch care hym liiaowx larhxz. } SO DISGUTING.
Sorry lah, but i can't stand twit and y'know it.
Cheryl and I're reeeeeally against it he he.
Oh, and I didnt know Tata was Charmaine's friend! So cool.
Hehe i'm really looking forward to shopping with nat & the team @ NUMS! & christine and cheryl and i dont know who else hehe.
we kick ass(: