<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Friday, March 21, 2008

Aha my neighbours are fighting and it's damn scary, the younger brother's screaming/crying/shouting and the older one is shouting "YOU UGLY LAH" and imitates his brother crying and their maid is desperately trying to stop them and the youngest brother is standing at the side looking very dao. Meh, so noisy.
I'm watching Flinstone now on Channel 5 and the way Barney laughs is hilarious! It's like heeheehee but low pitched. And Fred and Barney prancing around in skimpy little silver dresses is cool. :D The guy is gay, he wears shorts with a tuex. Lol lol. And the scene of Fred proposing is cute mannn. 8) But the overall is kinda fake. The dinosaur is so adorable meh!
Oh, and I didn't fail History! :D I gt 23half over a mean 35. D: Bad, but maybeee better than failing. :D
Congratulations to Belinda for getting into the finals of long jump! It's okay, Christine haha we'll plan better next year and don't just randomly pick people to go for events. D:
We're gonna spray our hair HOT PINK cuz it's SY's colour for sports day! :D
Screw german man, what shit grammar rules they have. D: