<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hello world!
The darned debating workshop was boring. D:
With 1GY (:
Nat's class whoo.
I did a speech on teen pregnancy in Hollywood. It's kinda scary huh to go out there and present.
Oh wellz, went out yesterday with 6I , oh yes i am happy. :D
Huiy00 didn't come that meanie. D:
I want a NUM netball tank! Germaine has it zomg.
She's 18 and her mom's only 39. O:
Mummy says she'll give me an incentive of 30bucks every week or month if i perform well, have good manners and sit properly = no freedom.
But i guess it's worth it, IF she will actually keep her promise :D
I'm so gonna fail history.
Mrs kwek loves me so much already.
Yeah right.
I left one whole page blank (5 marks) and one question consisting of three parts (3 marks).
Lets do math 5+3=8 (marks gone)
Whoo.
Darn it and to think i actually set a goal of all A1s this year. D:
I wanto watch Death Note 3! Most prolly gonna buy the VCD. :D
I'm not gonna lend it to Belinda unless she lends me her manga hehe.
No, I'm not sick Kweesteeen. :D
Zomg, i love climbing into the class through the french windows then hiding in the maintenance closet. :D
That's where people usually go to fart (according to molly/cheryl) :D
And Mr Cheng was hiding in there! Haha don't go in there alone. :D
The maintenance closet brings back loads of fond memories :D
That's Narnia, just that it leads to the computer room, that's where molly hid to scare kweesteen, yunru and i don't know who (:D), that's where Mas Selamat is hiding anddd also where CO people come to fart (linked to the theory molly/cheryl came up with just that they found out there wasn't a door out of the com lab to the CO class so we think CO people don't actually come to fart in our maintenance closet. Anyway, our class is the only one with a maintenance closet that's why SY owns :D
But SY's also the only class without a cubby underneath our tables. D:
But SY's also the only class with aircons. Just that the remote's sealed up. D:
Pictures from last time. :D
Oh, i love 6I Y
Zomg i love fbt and NUM.

Labels: