<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Wednesday, April 02, 2008

School is stress stress stress, stupid projects and assignments, stupid late-night-till-9.30-tuitions, trainings till kind-of-late (but they're still lovely, of course), germy till 6.30 but I usually reach home at around 7.30 +++ cuz deb and I always procrastinate, hawhaw = not (much) time left for mugging D: And I don't really understand all that much in german unlike others (or maybe they're just as clueless as I am but at least they don't look like they're about to fall asleep), I suck in HMT (tell me, what is C5, man!), I think I'm improving in physics :D, I'm sliiiiding in lang arts, I'm okay at the rest but still not up to my usual standard oh no I hope I won't drop a class next yearrr D: But I don't think I'd SE/CO/GY :D


JONATHAN'S GONNA LEND ME JACK JOHNSON'S CD THANK YOU BEST FWEN!!
Ahaha jonnay's so nice (:
Haha little turban's so cute man, best fwen, yes? ;D
Oh ans sorry best fwen for skipping church to go for adult services D: I was late and I'm too thick skin to go late for Ignyte. :B
Oh my son i'm getting influenced by him (:

And tudder is damnnnn cute mann, see:
final excuse (for not doing project or something like that): 'wo de baba mama chu guo, wo bu hui zuo, wo de group members mei you bang wo'

And jonathan was saying :
JA~~__RIBT '08- Isn't That Great???:DDDD says:
now he's figuring what excuse to give oh my sonnn
❥15 x 3 crunches = dirty backs! i like, i like. says:
hahahahahah excuse for what?
JA~~__RIBT '08- Isn't That Great???:DDDD says:
so he won't get scolded by teacher
JA~~__RIBT '08- Isn't That Great???:DDDD says:
:p
JA~~__RIBT '08- Isn't That Great???:DDDD says:
in chinese
JA~~__RIBT '08- Isn't That Great???:DDDD says:
and his chinese is.. 'the bomb'
❥15 x 3 crunches = dirty backs! i like, i like. says:
HAHAHAH
❥15 x 3 crunches = dirty backs! i like, i like. says:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

So funny funny funny! And tutter is scared of the dark D: So poor thing heehee but he's uberrr cute, so demure looking but jonny begs to defer, I believe, hahaha.

No training tomorrow cuz there's the skipping competition! All the best to 1SY :D I don't like our class tee cuz there's the bloody bus thing in front. D:<
Oh, and mummy wants me to dsa to vjc or go to rgs in sec3? :/ Don't know whato do.
Oh and i lost my wallet! All the 30+ bucks and neoprints and SKIP CARD and pendant Aunty Evelyn gave me D:
I'm feeling depressed. D:

Labels: