<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Monday, May 19, 2008


Hi i'm rachel ang, i feel very quiet today. Ooh, the huge mess in the background is caused by me (:
AMAZING RACE WITH NUT, BELINDA, PIG, YOLY AND JESSICA = UBER UBER UBER FUNNNN :D
AND LUKE IS UBER COOL OMGOMG SCALING WALLS! :D
Psst: my team members are weirdos who don't like running (except for the weird guys), don't tell them hehehe. (:
NUT YOU'D BETTER INVITE ME TO YOUR CHURCH'S FUTURE FUNCTIONNNS! :D
DAMN I'VE NOT DONE FUGGING ELEARNING, STUPID CHINESE AND I'VE NOT WRITTEN INTO THE SCHOOL TO EXCUSE ME FROM SCHOOL ON FRIDAY COS I'M GOING TO EUROPE :D Haha okayokay stop ego-ing. (:




Hi i'm Nut, i like acs guys. Especially their singlets. Sexy. 8)
Hi i'm the extra hand, why the hell am i even in the picture?
Hi i'm pig, i'd love to be as pretty and skinny and tall as rachel.
Hi i'm belinda, i'd love to be as pretty and smart and tall as rachel. I like brandon. (:
(no not rachel / yolanda's brothers, the brandon from nut's church.)
Hi i'm rachel, everyone wants be me :D
Hi i'm yolanda, i'm the despo and extra one, always sticking my huge head into the camera when super cool rachel wants to take photos. (: Eh-oh.

Labels: