<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Sunday, May 04, 2008

Oh man i'm so excited i can't wait for the netball carnival etc, etc!!
Oh and saw my report book alr, what the hell the grades are so horrible. ):
I've to buck up, seriously, and stop playing so much.
And netball too, cuz i don't understand / can't perform what mr teh and dwi keep telling claire and i. We havta have good communication and teamspirit, yo! See tata and sandy. They're so fast an mr teh's gonna use them to train claire and i. But we don't even get him in the first place! Or if not, I don't. ): I don't wanna go to the recre teamm ): This is so depressing.
Geog test on tuesday. Lord help me.
Xin hui and i were talking about the beijing trip and it was like so funny! (: I really miss those times. Haha thinking of ways to dispose the watermelon (what the hell they served the bloody fruit everyday), being scared of the cigarette smell in or room on the first night, etc etc.
Oh man i want 6I again. ):
Xinhui wants to wreck mrs tan's house but me being a nice good girl, is trying to dissuade her not to :D