<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rah the netball camp was fun :D
But it was pretty darn obvious that like, the sec ones were mostly congregated together... Seriously, it felt pretty weird, like we didn't fit in, like we were some weird alienated group of little nerds running around. ): Okay maybe not so alienated cos sandy tata and joanna came to eat with us. (:
They asked us if we were feeling like weird and we didn't really know what to say. ):
Anyway, chinaman was funnn. :D Just that we had to eat some shit as a punishment gahhh.
I just feel really depressed after today's training. It's like everyone's improved while i'm stuck at my usual freaking old before-holiday self. It's like everyone else is better than me and it may be stupid freaking out about stuff that will happen like at the end of sec2 but i really don't wanna go to the recrea team. I want to stay with the team. Argh. And I really can't up my performance level i don't know why and SRC's this saturday! How's Germaine supposed to put me in with my freakish performance. Rahhh. I'm so worried that i've forgotten what i originally intended to post about. ): Damn.
I just visited my superrr cute cousins who are tiny little human beans like ZOMG so cuteee :D
They wanted my bro and i to play hide-and-seek with us and they were like oogling at the ice-cream we were eating. Haha their ah-gong didn't allow them to eat any cuz he claimed they'd have nightmares. O: And they love their new little sister awww. :D
Time for me to go write out the report for the utopia project now. ): I don't know what format is it that they require gahhh.
Oh, and i can't go out tomorrow cos i needa stay back and do homework. ): Poor me.

Labels: