<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Saturday, July 12, 2008

A bar of chocolate and a minute of your time for my tears.
Life is so competitive. Why do we have to be streamed, according to our abilities?
Why can't society be more 'laxed, accepting every individual child for their own unique abilities, instead of only brains and more brains?
The act of being downgraded and forgotten is really depressing. Don't they know how much hurt and distress it can cause a child?
Their whole future may be destroyed due to the negative impacts they receive, time and time again.
Why can't we all be equal, in academics, sports, personality, everything?
Then hearts won't be broken, wrists intact, minds in place.
That would be the frickin' utopia.
Then no one will ever be unhappy or let down or disappointed or feel like a fucking failure.

I think I can go for drum and bass lessons.
Make me happy, please.