<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Saturday, July 05, 2008

Hippie hippie Shake.
I am a one way motorway
I'm the one that drives away
then follows you back home
I am a street light shining
I'm a wild light blinding bright
burning off alone

I am a new day rising
I'm a brand new sky
to hang the stars upon tonight
I am a little divided
do I stay or run awayand leave it all behind?

it's times like these you learn to live again
it's times like these you give and give again

Hmm not posted for a long time due to h/w and mugging. This week's been the most free week i've had since ages so i managed to catch up on quite a bit. Oh, and i skipped bio test ha ha. :D
Oh and darn christine's got me into JB i just think they're cute, that's all, no worries. (to: Christine) :D I don't really like pop bands and disney stuff, don't know why. :/ Am i supposed to like that kinda stuff at my age? Is it like stereotypical for all teens to start idol worship and like those wannabe singers and totally forget about good music? I mean i do like some of the commercial stuff that's raving now but like gah, i don't feel like i fit in with the current now. ):