<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Friday, July 25, 2008

"I'm here for you" she said
and we can stay for awhile,
my boyfriend's gone,
we can just pretend.
Lips that need no introduction
Now who's the greater sin,
Your drab eyes seem to invite
(tell me darling) Where do we begin.

Injured shoulder + a match tomorrow = not good news,

I'm gonna be a new somebody, starting tomorrow.
I'll be saving lots of money,
then I'll be able to blow them on cds and pretty dresses and eyecandy.
And I promise to be happier,
swear less,
reduce the irritation and anger within me,
trust, love and worship God with all my heart, soul and mind.

hatethesinlovethesinner,
rachel



(I thought you said forever)