<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Wednesday, July 16, 2008



To think I'm taller than my dear sec4 senior. :D
Oh and look, I have converse on. So original. :)

I'm currently going through an emo phase in my life, may be puberty, may just be the fuckability in life.

I wish I could just spend all my days listening to these stuff on my iPod, feeling happy all day, not having to worry about stress and ending up as a failure 'n stuff. Seriously, I think the only people that understand me are Weexuan and Sister Joan. 'Sides, suicidal thoughts don't glorify the Lord. What now? For all I know, my iPod may just be confiscated by you-know-who and never returned. There goes happy. Just let me immerse in the rhythm and melodies, please, allow me to find my inner peace and sanity before I go crazy and do something stupid. Argh.

Racial Harmony day photos'll be up as promised.

Labels: