<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Tuesday, October 07, 2008

End of carnage /

Got tagged by CHRISTINE WONG
1.The person who tagged you is
Christine Wonggg.
(Who has a secret crush towards monkeys :/)
See:

2.Your relationship with her is
BFFFLZOMG
3.Your five impressions of her
1. Likes monkeys
2. Changes guys in a blink of an eye
3. Has a weird laughter LOL
4. Studies alot - NERD (:D)
5. Nice towards un-normal people like Ada and Yolanda, haha. :)
4.The most memorable thing she has done for you
Everything. :D
5.The most memorable thing she said to you
I love you rachel!
6.If she is your lover, you will
Get a Divorce immediately. Wait. We're married on Facebook. HAHA
7.If she is your lover. The thing he/she has to improve on will be
Stop laughing all the time. Haha some things are just not funny.
8.If she becomes your enemy, you will
Hah, been there, done that.
Hmm, we'll just forget about it the next day I guess.
9.If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
She pisses me off siding w/ Ada.
Who's always wrong. :D
10.The most desired thing to do for her now is
Celebrate her birthday with her at Wild Wild Wet. ):
11.Your overall impression of her
HAH, Awk-ward! (-)
Nice to un-normal people. (+)
12.How you think people around you will feel about you.
Eeee.
13.The characters you love about yourself.
Hmmm,
I try to look on the bright side all the time,
I like cartoons,
I like shopping,
I like being weird,
I like being lame,
I like being different.
I don't really like mainstream,
I don't really like small girls (especially those in my school),
I don't like studying,
but I like Exams. In a sense.
I hate Miley Cyrus and Vanessa Hudgens and High School Musical, whatever.
I hate abbreviations like, 'Simple Plan' becomes 'SP',
I HATE PEOPLE WHO WALK SLOWLY IN FRONT OF ME. I feel like stepping on their shoes.
I like Literature,
I like writing,
I like photography,
I like technology,
I LOVE MUSIC / MY IPOD.
I can be best friends with myself!

14.On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are.
I'm scared of lizards )': I cry when I see them.
I cry easily,
I get mad easily,
I get distracted easily,
It's really hard for me to express my feelings to people I love, ie. Mummy & Daddy. ):
15.The most ideal person you wanna be is.
Myself, or Mischa Barton.
But, she's pretty!
Fine. ):

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them.
I love you!
17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you pass to people that have blogs only. It's typed randomly, no preference whatsoever.
1. Christine Wong
2. Esther Goh
3. Belinda Hu
4. Rachel Ang
5. Hui Fen
6. Yolanda
7. Nut
8. Cherlyn Seah
9. Sarah Mow
10. Cheryl Lim
18.Who is no.6 having relationship with?
-Yolanda
Hui Fen?

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
-Sarah Mow
I think, Female.

20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
-Nut, Cheryl
NO. Cheryl will...

22. What is no.2 studying?
-Esther Goh
I think, TVXQ, and the occasional usual stuff you study in school, y'know?
23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
-Belinda
Uh, yesterday..
24. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
-Cherlyn
I don't know, Ben 10, Megas XLR, Teen Titans theme songs?
25. Does no.1 have any siblings?
-Christine
Yeeah, an older brother. Whom she claims is very introverted.
26. Will you woo no.3?
-Belinda
Hah! No! I don't have such bad taste :D
27. How about no.7?
-Natalie
Nah, I'd prefer as my team mate. :D
28. Is no.4 single?
-Rachel Ang
Hah, her? No one'd know.
29. What is the surname of no.5?
-Hui Fen
Yeow.
30. What's the hobby of no.10?
-Cheryl
Stalk Westlife, uh, stalk westlife again, being funny. Haha :)
31. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
-Hui Fen, Sarah Mow
Yeah sure! They've been friends since primary school.
32. Where is no.2 studying at?
-Esther
SCGS, :D
33. Talk something casually about no.1?
-Christine
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
-Cherlyn
Nah, we like cartoons, the most things in common we have. :D
35. Where does no.9 live at?
-Sarah Mow
I have no idea. :/
36. What colour does no.4 like ?
-Rachel Ang
Pink?
37. Are no.5 and 1 best friend?
-Christine, Hui Fen
Yeah, why not?
38. Does no.1 have any pets?
-Christine
Ah Meng?
39. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
-Nut
NO. But she is trying to be Superman. Haha.
40. What is no. 10 doing now?
-Cheryl
Watching Youtube,
sleeping,
Doing something that's got to do with Westlife,
Band?