<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Friday, November 21, 2008

Hi i love my new skateboard, tyvmuch.
BACK FROM NETBALL CAMP!!!!!!!! It was freeeeaking gross, all the eggs and shit they use during the games. (poor tria)
The mystery thing was so weird! I was kinda scared at first cuz everyone was and Ming was scaring the shit out of us, saying stuff like it was Final Destination in her creepy accent. But in the end it was kinda funny, especially Subha, hehehe who was the ghost who ran around with a lit up phone playing music under her chin.
The horror movie (The Strangers) was really stupid, come to think of it, it was just a spur of the moment kind of thing. I was kinda scared sitting at the back, cos the masked people were able to move really fast and i was afraid they would appear and disappear behind me. So i ran to the front to sit with Mr Teh which the others said they would together with me. And as usual, they left me there alone, ugh, i have really disgusting little team mates. D: I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING AND ENDING OF THE MOVIE!!! Wasted my voice (i screamed at the wrong parts when no one screamed anyway, embarrassing much!) and plenty of brain cells died due to the suspense. I was screaming IMAGERY!! MOOD!! TENSION AND SUSPENSE!! throughout the movie and people were asking me to shut up :)
So on the last day we had to go algae scrubbing, whee, Nicole was looking forward to it cuz she thought it was FUN. It freaking stank and ugh, was really tiring, all the gross brown / green / black ooze around, I got it over alot of my body. Gross gross gross.
I ate alot during camp, hehe fat pigz to the max. Can't remember what happened on the first day of camp, oh well.
I dropped my iPod on the floor today (with my headphones) and now it's spoilt! As in the headphones! Omfg it's freaking new and over a hundred bucks. I can only hear through one side. I nearly cried okay, I really do treasure my stuff, SRSLY! I guess I'll have to save up and replace it secretly. Oh, I made 50 bucks, WHOO!
Sorry Christine for being such a sucky 'colleague' and not helping out with the site. D:
K, this is a wordy post.

Love and Peace,
rachel K. (hehe)