<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Love the Bridging Event TTM!
I made a super cute new friend called Joel. Hi!! He's P6 this year and sec 1 next year. I asked him to go to SJI cuz it's just beside SCGS then I can go meet him everyday. :) But he's going somewhere else so... ):
Yeah, so we played the 'Hey! That's my ball!' game first. We had to wear ridiculous looking plastic cups made into goggles with small holes poked at the end, so we played football without knowing where the ball was... I bumped into David so many times and I was like, WHERE'S THE BALL!!! and Joel was, I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T KNOW! and he was supposed to know, since he wasn't blind...
Then, we played the towel game, where we had to swing objects on towels held by two people at the ends to the next pair. Yeah it was really stressful. ):
Next was the fishing game which David was the only one calm enough to go fishing. Haha the rest of us just screamed, squeezed two/more people into a chair, balanced and passed the chair.
The last game was one of the best- 'Hahahaha... And you're out!' I think I injured my ankle again. I seriously need to go take an X-ray, I hope it's nothing serious or internal or what. But it was fun hopping around on one foot.
David has seriously HUGE calve muscles, it's like, wtf! K I'll try to get the photos asap. :)

Love and Peace,
rachel. K (Christine knows best what the 'K' is for)