<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Monday, December 29, 2008



Cutest thing ever.

I wonder what's life supposed to be made up of. Why must there be so much hatred, anger, irritation, disappointments..
Yes, and you claim you love me (etc). It's all a bunch of beautiful lies, comforting words, soothing verbs. It's all pretty till the screaming starts, accusations thrown around, spiteful stares. I thought we were a perfect family! You say I've got an attitude problem, I've tried reflecting, I've realised my mistakes, I'm trying to change. What about you? You misunderstand my good intentions, then scream when things don't go right, hmmm, they always don't, do they. I'm worried for you whenever you go there, fearing for your life, though it's stupid. Is this a waste of my time and energy, as I don't know if it's reciprocated. They say it's the best to have family around. Sometimes, I don't think so, and I don't wonder why. I thank you for the roof over my head and the food on the table. Just please stop putting me down by saying such suffocating words. I've been restraining myself from standing and shouting, THEN WHAT HAVE YOU TURNED OUT TO BE. NOTHING BETTER!
I know you want what's best for me, but unfortunately, it's not exactly what I want. Sometimes, you've gotta understand that I need some space, that I'll never be what you were. You've gotta update yourself, we're not living in the 70's no more. So I don't wanna do what you did, follow in your footsteps, inherit your anger. I feel so sad for all the spite that's within you, a laughing face can turn into a explosive one in a split split second. I'll never wanna be you, so I'll try with all that I have within me not to learn from your mistakes as being you, isn't the most pleasant thing in the world. After all, I don't wanna end up as some old spinster with no one to spend my life with.
So anyway, here's a late late Merry Christmas to everyone :)

Love and peace,
rachel