<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Monday, December 22, 2008


My favourite. :) ♥♥

We're so cute except for Ruth, she's acting. :D

Buzz 2008!♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_______________________________________________________________
So anyway, NOUVEAU was really really fun, celebrating Christmas in church and hearing the gospel and everything. :)
Christmas is one of the rare festive seasons that I look forward to (only if there were snow) other than like, school holidays and Halloween? We're not encouraged to celebrate it but dressing up's fun. Come Christmas, then it's Chinese New Year, which is rather irritating, with the visiting and stuff. Not that I don't like visiting my relatives, but the driving is kinda exhausting. And shopping for clothes doesn't hurt either. Though I hate the crowds. Yeah, the crowds. Ugh, gross.
I think the joy of celebrating Christmas and everything, is like meeting up, and catching up. And the foooood. I can never get enough of the turkey and the shepherd's pie. :) Sadly though, Singapore's kinda dull, the festive mood hasn't really infected anyone like I've seen overseas. Pity, as there were people on floats, caroling (though I don't really like Christmas carols, hearing them play over and over again can give you headaches) and just having fun. Singapore's hardly lit up! With the exception for Orchard Road, which is lit up every festive season.
So anyway, I got a pink hamster thing from Nicole! I really love it, it's so cute and it has a name! It's called Rosa (don't really fancy it) and like, she's really glamorous. :) Got a lovely muffin from Tree, love it, and a funny card from Audrey :) Thanks dears, you really made my day yesterday, and thanks for saving me from drowning! REAL scary. Love our team, we'll go to the Zonals and kick arse, aite? :)
Love and peace,
rachel K

Labels: