<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Friday, February 27, 2009

retail therapy

I'm kinda addicted to Right Now right now, (haha) coz of camp and stuff.
Speaking of camp, we came back today! Didn't use the loo, it was horribly gross and dirty, and all the ants enjoyed nibbling at our toes, thighs, backs... AND I DIDN'T BATHE FOR 2 DAYS. I felt so gross. But kayaking was AWESOME! Haha our Ferrari! :)
Miss everyone at camp.. Zee, Sunshine, Khai and his cuteness, Wayne and his gayness, Din and his crapiness. I cried on the bus, the feeling of leaving the camp was just so.. awful. Like I'd never get to see Zee and Sunshine again. That feeling really sucks. And the worst thing, Zee didn't walk us to the bus, I was feeling so horrible, like I couldn't get to see him for the last time. Then just as I was about to board the bus, he came and I was so happy! He's like a really funny father.
I know I'll def. miss camp for the whole year. OBS next.
Today I came back, ate fish, watched Animal Planet then went to bathe for 15 minutes. Productive, the warm soak was really soothing after the cold shower I had to last me 3 days.

It's been so long that I haven't seen your face
'Cause we were both young when I first saw you