<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You can’t see that you’re just the same as all the stupid people who you hate

Hi, It's Wednesday, training tomorrow, mountain loads of assignments, projects, whatever as usual. Bio test tomorrow, I wasted 2 hours copying down notes for sexual reproduction which we're not even gonna be tested on. I even drew out the sperm and the male reproductive organs! It's not sick, it's bio! I've not been paying attention to bio, I ONLY DID FOR SEXUAL REPRODUCTION, WHICH IS NOT GONNA BE TESTED.
I realized that going for your dreams isn't as easy as it sounds. Obstacles are always there, and they're a bitch to cross. LIFE SUCKS, I TTLY WISH THE STUFF TAUGHT IN SCHOOL WOULD JUST RECORD ITSELF IN MY BRAIN.
11pm: I'm not dead yet.

He said “I’ll protect you like you are the crown jewels” yet
Said he’s feeling sorrier for me the more I behave badly I can bet