<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35036548?origin\x3dhttp://rail-roaders.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Homertrovian - feast your eyes, man
Profile - lollipops make my day
Exits - bye-bye
Floodbox - what more can I say
Archive - everything I've been through
Userpics - because they last longer
-ambulance

trivia.love-
credits;


Sunday, April 19, 2009






You, me and us 
We are my favourite people 
We all go together like peaches and cream 
Or bells with a church and a steeple  

Some people I know, I'm fond of and so 
All day I keep singing about them 
For one of them's you and, 
Darling, it's true I find that I can't live without them  

You, me and us
We are my favourite people
We all go together like peaches and cream 
Or bells with a church and a steeple  

The stars were as bright as diamonds the night 
We met and we danced and we flirted 
With one look at you, my dream had come true 
And nothing will ever divert it  

You, me and us 
We are my favourite people 
We all go together like peaches and cream 
Or bells with a church and a steeple  

Now, outside of town we all settled down 
Our place isn't big, but it's cosy I know that you're mine and ev'rything's fine 
Our future forever is rosy  

You, me and us 
We are my favourite people 
We all go together like peaches and cream 
Or bells with a church and a steeple  

Yes, we all go together like peaches and cream 
You, me and us!

Yes, us! 
SC Netball B'div and C'div! :)
I love you, don't you ever dare forget.